Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas sewing: Project bags

I've been sewing project bags for awhile now and recently started selling them through my LYS, Wabi Sabi.  I'm in the process of setting up my etsy store, but in the meantime gave one to my mom for Christmas.

These are my medium wedge bags.  The bag is fully lined, interfaced with fleece and has a handle for easy portability.  My mom loved it!  As you can see, it fits 2 cakes of Madelinetosh Tosh Merino light comfortably.  I also have small and medium box bags and large wedge bags suitable for a sweater's quantity.  






The 2 cakes of Tosh Merino Light are of the colourways Torchere and Charcoal, which will be used for a colour affection along with Cloak.  I went for a little shopping trip to one of my favourite LYS local to my mom in Ancaster, The Needle Emporium.  Julie has great stock with a variety of yarns and accessories, including the most amazing selection of Madelinetosh I have ever seen. If you're in the area, I highly recommend you check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment